GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE RESERVATIONS OF VEHICLES
1. CONTRACTUAL SPACE
2. SERVICE OF RESERVATION OF THE VEHICLE
3. RESPONSIBILITY EXEMPTION
4. POLICY OF PROTECTION OF DATA
5. PRIORITIES OF THE CONDITIONS
RENDA MÒBIL CONTRACT FOR CAR RENTAL WITHOUT DRIVER GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. HANDING OVER AND RETURN OF THE VEHICLE
2. SETTLEMENT AND PAYMENT
3. ACCIDENTS AND REPAIRS
5. USE AND MAINTENANCE OF THE VEHICLE
8. SURETY BOND
10. FINAL TERMINATION
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE RESERVATIONS OF VEHICLES
1.- CONTRACTUAL SPACE
The present general conditions for hiring regulate every reservation of vehicles made through the Web page: www.rebirent.com, owned by RENDA MÒBIL SL, with business address: C/ BONASTRE, 7 POL IND DOMENYS I, 08720 Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona), hereinafter REBIL.
REBIL is a company legally incorporated in Spain, with CIF number (Fiscal Identification Code) B- 59814319, registered at the Trade Register of Barcelona, Volume 21052 general, Folio 88, Sheet B-15614, and its e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use by the client of the service of reservation of vehicles implies in any event his agreement with the general conditions published by REBIL at the moment of access to the service. For this reason it is advisable that the client reads the general conditions before gaining access to the service. Those conditions are always available at the web page of REBIL in the section “general conditions”, as well as in the other sections indicated in the screen during the navigation, so that the client declares to know and to accept these proceedings as necessary to make the reservation. REBIL informs the client that it does not generate any electronic document while using this service of reservation; this is why it is not possible to file or to access them by third parties.
In the same way, the use of the service implies the acceptance by the user of the REBIL’s Legal Warning included in its Web page, which will also have to be consulted before gaining access to the mentioned service.
2.- SERVICE OF RESERVATION OF THE VEHICLE
In order to use the Service, the users will have to follow the instructions that appear on the screen and, among others, they will have to follow the following indications:
• Selection of reservation data: office of reservation, location and dates of picking up and return of the vehicle, type of vehicle and prices.
• Detailed completion of the form with the personal data.
• Reading and obligatory acceptance of the general conditions contained in the form.
• Pressing the icon/button “Next step”.
• Screen of confirmation of the reservation, writing the data of a credit card.
• Reception in the e-mail of the user of a message with the data of the reservation made.
2.1 – Price.
The reservation of the vehicle through the Web page of REBIL is free.
The number of the credit card is requested only for identification purposes, no charge is made on the card until the moment of picking up the vehicle in the relevant office, except in the case of prepayment and in case of payment of fees for cancellations of reservations made 24h before the collection of the vehicle and for non picking up the vehicle without previous warning.
2.2 – – Control for the cancellation of reservations.
Non registered user:
The User will be able at any time to cancel the reservations made by pressing the button “Reservations” at the upper margin of the main Web page; in the section “cancellation” the client has to introduce the assigned number of reservation and the client’s e-mail.
The client registered as user of REBIL will be able at any time to see and/or cancel their reservations:
Introduce the user data
Press the access to “my reservations”
When you see the note of the reservations in the section “options”, press “X”
2.3 – Cancellation of reservations
The cancellations made 24h before the collection of the vehicle have no cost.
In case the cancellation is made during the 24h previous to the collection of the vehicle the cost is 20% of the price of a day.
And for not turning up to pick up the vehicle without previous warning the cost is equal to the amount of the rent of a day.
En el caso de anular reservas pagadas on-line (prepago mediante sistema de pagos electrónico), estas no darán derecho a devolución del importe pagado.
. In case the user wishes to communicate any doubt or problem arisen in relation with the reservation of vehicles or to rise a complaint to REBIL, the client can send a letter to the REBIL address, indicated in the first section of the present Conditions or the client can send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com which is in the main page of the Web under “contact us”.
3.- RESPONSIBILITY EXEMPTION
REBIL is not responsible, including but not limited to, for the damages that could arise from:
• Delays or jamming in the Internet caused by shortcomings or overloads also in any other electronic system.
• The impossibility to render the service or allow the access for any whatsoever reason non attributable to us.
• Interferences, omissions, interruptions, viruses, failures and/or disconnections during the operation of our electronic system or of the appliances and computers of the users.
• Any anomalous operation of the service for reasons we cannot control and which prevent to make the reservation effective. By anomalous operation we understand the incorrect emission of reservations or its emission with errors of any type.
4.- POLICY OF PROTECTION OF DATA
Pursuant to the regulations in force on the protection of personal data and the services within the society of information and the electronic commerce, REBIL informs you that your personal data will be included in a personal data file created under the responsibility of RENDA MÒBIL SL with the purpose of maintaining and managing the contractual relation with the user, as well as to perform the tasks of information and marketing of the service of car rental with the client. In the case of commercial communications through the e-mail or another equivalent means, the acceptance of the present Policy of Privacy will mean that the user expressly allows the mailing of publicity through this means.
Uless otherwise provided, it is obligatory to answer the questions on Personal Data and the lack of answer makes it impossible to render the service of cars rental or any other service appearing on the REBIL page intended for the clients.
REBIL informs you as well about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written request directed to RENDA MÒBIL, SL, Avda 77 Barcelona Bis, 08720 Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona). REBIL is committed to the fulfilment of its obligation of maintaining secret the personal data and of its duty to respect it and will take the steps necessary to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or nonauthorized access, taking into account at any time the state of technology.
For the rendering of the service, in certain cases REBIL can need to share its data with other organizations. The user specifically allows the cession of the information on the personal data contained in the mentioned file to the channel of distributors and agents who may work with REBIL in the hiring of the service of car rental, with the exclusive purpose of offering our best service and attention to the client.
In case the “on line” reservation would not become effective, REBIL will only keep the personal data given by the users specifically for the dispatching of commercial communications through any means, including the e-mail or its equivalent, in as much as this consent is not revoked, in which case we would delete the remaining data received, since it is not useful anymore for the purpose for which it was kept, in agreement with the regulations in force on the protection of data.
5.- PRIORITIES OF THE CONDITIONS
The present General Conditions of reservation could be completed and/or modified by the particular conditions of each service. Therefore, prior to the request and use of each service the user commits himself to read the applicable particular conditions.
RENDA MÒBIL CONTRACT FOR CAR RENTAL WITHOUT DRIVER GENERAL CONDITIONS
DRIVER: Minimum age 23. In possession of a valid driver’s license for more than two years.
1.- HANDING OVER AND RETURN OF THE VEHICLE
The Hirer acknowledges and declares that the car has been handed over to him in a good state with its documents and accessories, and undertakes to return it to RENDA MÒBIL S.L. in the same state or condition and in the place and on the date convened in the present contract, unless the Hirer asks for an extension of the specified rental period before its end. If this were agreed upon with RENDA MÒBIL S.L. then the extension is to be stipulated in the corresponding section or on a new contract to be annexed to the present contract. Any delay in returning the vehicle on the part of the Hirer will be penalised. The penalty will be in accordance with the period of this delay. One hour: 1/3 of the daily rental fee; two hours: 2/3; 3 hours: 1 day’s rental.
2.- 2. SETTLEMENT AND PAYMENT
The Hirer agrees to pay RENDA MÒBIL S.L. the total sum arising from the following concepts:
a) cost of the rental period plus mileage calculated at the going rate.
b) The amounts arising from the cost of petrol, the renunciation to compensation in case of a crash, personal accident insurance, or any other charges applied in this contract according to the going rates.
c) Car hire taxes.
d) Expenses incurred by RENDA MÒBIL S.L. (including lawyers’ and solicitors’ fees) as a result of claims for amounts stipulated in the present contract that have not been paid by the Hirer.
e) Fines, sanctions or the like, court costs and other costs, which have been demanded of RENDA MÒBIL S.L. and which have to do with the use of the vehicle during the hiring period. The Hirer will assume his responsibility before legal institutions for his illegal conduct.
f) The penalty arising from the delay in returning the vehicle after the time convened in the contract.
g) The Hirer agrees to pay RENDA MÒBIL S.L. compensation for damages arising from delay in payment of any claims or bills. This compensation will be fixed at ten percent of the said amount for every year, starting as from fifteen days after the date of the claim/bill.
3.- ACCIDENTS AND REPAIRS
– The Hirer undertakes to immediately inform RENDA MÒBIL S.L. of any accidents, even when the driver is a third person.
– In case of an accident the Hirer will not prejudge his responsibility and declare himself guilty. He undertakes to collect all the relevant details on the other party/parties as well as the details of the accident. He will sign the corresponding accident report at the instance of RENDA MÒBIL S.L. or the insurance company of the vehicle. If the latter think that the third party is at fault the Hirer undertakes to attend all the meetings arising from the claim.
-If the vehicle requires repairs as a consequence of an accident or damage to the vehicle that may have been caused by the Hirer or a third person driving the vehicle, then the rental price will be increased to cover all ensuing expenses, including the transport and impossibility to use the vehicle until it has been returned to the premises of RENDA MÒBIL S.L.
– Before undertaking any repairs to the vehicle the Hirer must have the prior authorisation of RENDA MÒBIL S.L. If this is granted, then he will take it to an authorized service centre of the car maker. If any parts of the vehicle are replaced then the Hirer undertakes to present the replaced part to the Renter along with the repair bill properly filled in and written out to RENDA MÒBIL S.L.
– Punctured tyres will be paid for by the Hirer.
– Damages to the vehicle resulting from negligence on the part of the Hirer or driver of the vehicle will be paid for by the Hirer.
RENDA MÒBIL S.L. is not liable for any damages incurred by the Hirer or by third parties arising from the use of the vehicle, nor for the loss or damage to property left in the vehicle belonging to the Hirer, nor for any damages or inconveniences resulting from a delay in delivering the vehicle or from a broken down engine or any other causes. The Hirer undertakes to free RENDA MÒBIL S.L. of any liability in this respect.
5.- USE AND MAINTENANCE OF THE VEHICLE
-The Hirer receives the vehicle in perfect condition and is responsible for the proper use of the vehicle. He undertakes to return it in the same state as he received it, which comprises the cleaning of the inside and outside of the vehicle, petrol, upholstery, paint, bodywork, tyres, tools and accessories. If any of the car documents or stamped copies of these documents are missing when the Hirer hands the vehicle back to RENDA MÒBIL S.L., then the Hirer undertakes to compensate RENDA MÒBIL S.L. with the sum of 40 euros as well as for the days that the vehicle is stationed as a result of this fault, equal to the daily rental cost.
– The Hirer also undertakes to maintain the optimum water level of the radiator in order to avoid evaporation and freezing, as well as the oil level according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
– The Hirer is responsible for all fines and sanctions incurred during the rental contract including those deriving from a lack of documents or administrative authorization. If the sanctioning body were to make a claim against RENDA MÒBIL S.L. the Hirer will be liable and will have to forward the cost of the fine or of any other incurred expenses.
-The Hirer will under no circumstances manipulate the milometer, which is duly sealed. If any evidence of manipulation is observed on the vehicle’s return, the Hirer will pay RENDA MÒBIL S.L. an amount equal to 1,000 kilometres per day from the day of the commencement of the rental peri
RENDA MÒBIL S.L. will provide insurance coverage only for authorised users of the vehicle. In accordance with the corresponding car insurance policy, the terms and conditions and exceptions of this policy are incorporated into the present contract by means of this reference as if they were hereby stipulated in detail. The Hirer acknowledges having read and agreed to the said terms and conditions.
The Hirer undertakes to take proper care of the vehicle and not to allow it to be used in the following cases and circumstances:
– To drive or use the vehicle abroad or off the peninsula without the prior authorisation of RENDA MÒBIL S.L.
– To tow other vehicles or objects.
– In races, trials or competitions of any kind.
– To use it for illegal activities or under illegal circumstances.
– By persons other than the Hirer, unless they have previously been explicitly designated and authorised by RENDA MÒBIL S.L. after having filled in the corresponding section on the front page of the present contract.
– To carry more passengers, luggage or merchandise than those recommended by the manufacturer.
– The number of authorised passengers will be that stipulated on the vehicle’s documents and not necessarily in accordance with the number of seats or room for passengers.
8.- SURETY BOND
The Hirer must place a surety bond, the amount of which is to be stipulated by RENDA MÒBIL S.L. This surety bond must be paid by credit card. The Hirer authorises RENDA MÒBIL S.L. to settle the contract by charging the remaining amount to the credit card designated for the surety bond.
-The Hirer is liable to RENDA MÒBIL S.L. for all damages to the vehicle including those to third parties, if the driver of the vehicle has not been expressly authorised by RENDA MÒBIL S.L.
-The Hirer is liable to RENDA MÒBIL S.L. for all the costs incurred from damage to the vehicle when it cannot be demonstrated that the vehicle has been used normally.
– In the case of non compliance to the contract and if the vehicle is immobilised, the Hirer must pay RENDA MÒBIL S.L. the cost of the daily rental of the vehicle until it is available again, as well as the cost of repairs.
– In the case of the total loss of the vehicle the Hirer must pay RENDA MÒBIL S.L. the total value of the vehicle.
10.- FINAL TERMINATION
– Non compliance with the terms of this contract will lead to its immediate termination. However, RENDA MÒBIL S.L. may also terminate the contract if it considers that for some reason the final amount will not be paid or that the vehicle will not be returned on the specified day. If the Hirer terminates the contract unilaterally, returning the vehicle before the expiry date of the specified rental period, he will be obliged nonetheless to forward the total amount of the contract. RENDA MÒBIL S.L. has a right to recover the vehicle without prior notice, once the contract has ended.
Information and prices shown in this web page can be modified without previous advice.